Casa Kimberly was a labor of love for designer and proprietor Janice Chatterton. Inspired by its legendary legacy as the love nest of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, the hotel has been passionately reimagined as a romantic and glamorous escape for discerning travelers.
Nine guest suites, including the grand and luxurious Elizabeth Taylor Suite, her personal quarters, are each uniquely designed with a mix of modern amenities and traditional Colonial style. Most rooms boast sweeping views of the Banderas Bay below, the Sierra Madre Mountains behind and the charming cityscape all around.
Indulgent baths – some with claw foot tubs, others with rain showers backed by striking tile walls, under domed brick ceilings or hand-painted murals – are each individually and opulently designed.
Most suites also enjoy private Jacuzzi tubs discreetly set on terraces with breathtaking views. Plush king-size beds, sumptuous Italian linens, fine art and furnishings all serve to make each unique suite and extraordinary experience for each and every guest.
The blue tiled pool, as it was when Taylor and Burton called Casa Kimberly home, is adjacent to a shady respite. A spacious tiled sun terrace invites relaxation with chaises for lounging, tables for lunching and oversized umbrellas.
CK Spa, Casa Kimberly’s boutique spa, offers two indulgent suites – each featuring a private Jacuzzi. The suites accommodate up to two for romantic couples treatments. Facials, massages and a variety of healing and grooming treatments are offered.
Beyond the Casa
When not simply luxuriating in Casa Kimberly’s gracious hospitality, guests may opt to explore Puerto Vallarta’s charms. A highly walkable city, Puerto Vallarta offers much to discover.
The Malecon, the town’s waterfront path features art work from renowned local sculptors and artists, live music, vendors, and meanders along the bay’s shoreline. Dine in one of the city’s fine restaurants. Explore its highly regarded galleries. Shop in an eclectic array of boutiques.
Golf, sailing, surfing, watersports and more await. Ask Casa Kimberly’s concierge for more information.
- Casa Kimberly guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet connection throughout the property.
- Daily continental breakfast is delivered to each suite or may be taken at The Iguana restaurant. Room service is available from 6am to 11pm.
- Fine linen robes and slippers. Bulgari bath products.
- Each guest room is equipped with wireless Internet, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and flat screen televisions tucked away in antique armoires.
- All baths have either indulgent tubs and/or spacious rain forest showers. Most suites have private Jacuzzis.
- Casa Kimberly will arrange private transfers to and from the airport upon request.