The 22nd annual Festival Gourmet invites Chefs from hotels and restaurants, mixologists and sommeliers along with culinary professionals across the city to come together to showcase their delicious dishes.
The Iguana Restaurant & Tequila Bar has invited Guest Chef Jason Fullilove and Guest Mixologist Michael Neff to team up for a spectacular pairing. Chef Fullilove has created two menus that feature his “Global Soul Cuisine” with a Mexican twist complemented by Mixologist Neff craft cocktails. Casa Kimberly invites you to experience Chef Fullilove’s Festival Gourmet menu and an exclusive cocktail crafting session with Neff as part of our special Stay & Dine package.
- Two-night stay in Sapphire Suite
- Dinner for two at The Iguana featuring Chef Jason Fullilove’s five-course Globally Inspired Soul Food menu
- Cocktail Crafting session with Mixologist Michael Neff
- Daily Deluxe Continental Breakfast served in room
- Roundtrip airport transportation
The Casa Kimberly Stay & Dine package starts at $1,350 USD (excluding taxes and gratuities.) Travel must take place between November 11th – 21st of 2016. Reservations can be made at www.casakimberly.com using the reservation code FIG THE IGUANA or by calling 877-218-3248.