Named for one of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton’s first films together (in which their characters’ 13-year marriage is threatened by the attentions of an engaging bon vivant), the V.I.P.s suite is on the top floor of Casa Kimberly. Its open design spills onto a wrap-around terrace with potted palms, lounge chairs and sun-shielding umbrellas. The melodic trickle of a stone and tile fountain adds to the tranquility.
Panoramic views of Puerto Vallarta, the Sierra Madres and Banderas Bay are available inside and out, witness to the coastal transition from sleepy sunrises to colorful sunsets and glittering evenings.
Chandeliers, crystal sconces and handsome antiques accent the room, and a majestic Colonial king-size bed is flanked by a marble top side table. Hand-painted ceramic tiles cover one full wall in the bath, and the sink is ensconced in a hand-carved antique armoire.
- King sized bed
- Sweeping views
- Large private terrace with fountain, table, lounges and additional seating
- Private Jacuzzi on balcony
- Complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast delivered to your suite or served in the restaurant
- Room service 7:30am to 10pm (except September)
- Concierge service 7am to 11pm
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen television with Netflix
- Complimentary high speed Internet
- Safe deposit box
- Handmade soap and Bulgari toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Cordless phone
ADDITIONAL AVAILABLE SERVICES
- In suite spa services
- Tequila tastings
- Yoga lessons
- Guided tours
- Mini-fridge stocking